About this Hub
Yagoona Public School Community Hub develops active engagement strategies for families that build positive connections between children, family, our school and community.
The Hub is grounded in moving parents along the continuum from parent involvement to parent participation, parent leadership and creating ‘the parent advocate’.
We aim to build a sense of belonging for all parents at our school.
- Community Agency Talks – Bilingual workers
- Parent Discussion Groups
- Parent Led Activities - Cultural Cooking, Talk & Walk Group, Toddler Story Time
- Parent Let’s Try Sessions – Tai Chi, Jewellery Making
- Parenting Classes & Training - Eat It To Beat It
- Parenting programs snap shot
- Positive Start to School Playgroup
Do you have a great photo to share from your hub?Submit images