Mid-Year Update 2022
During the first six months of 2022, our 94 community hubs provided vital access and support to families.
- 6,371 families engaged with hubs
- 2,700 early childhood programs and activities conducted across 88 hubs
- 2,610 conversational English classes conducted across 77 hubs
- 148 participants found jobs through their connection with a hub
- 46 new partner organisations joined the network, growing the number of partners to 309.
To find out more, download a copy of our update here.